NEAAO provides an array of services for Arab immigrant men, women, children and families by supporting the resolution of different social issues to pave the way for a healthier future in Maine.
We assist Arab immigrants in social integration through training for better opportunities in the workforce.
We advocate for Women’s rights to prevent domestic violence and isolation by supporting with challenges and education.
We allow every child to live life to its fullest by minimizing the risk of child abuse and substance abuse.
We support higher education for teens.
Some of our programs include:
• Community and school Group Outreach
• Arabic language school
• Parenting groups
• Tailored workshop (health, leadership, support and intervention)
• Transition support with Art Intervention, Storytelling, Theater, Music
• And many more to come
WHAT DO WE DO
Advocacy and Community Engagement
- Building Bridges
- Cultural Competency Training
- Law Enforcement Accountability
- Music Exchange
- Providers Arabic Language and Cultural Classes